eKYC using Aadhaar
Not completed your KYC? Don’t worry. You can invest using the eKYC facility using your Aadhaar number.
Regulations now permit investors,Resident Individuals of Indian Nationality only,to be on boarded through Aadhaar-based eKYC using the One Time Password (OTP) based verification. Investment through this route is presently limited to Rs. 50,000/- per financial year per fund house.
- Visit the page: https://online.principalindia.com/online/newpurchase/Newpurchasehome.aspx
- Provide the residential status confirmation
- Select the scheme and mode of investment
- Enter your KYC details, including PAN
- If PAN entered is not KYC Compliant, a new field opens up to enter the Aadhaar Number/li>
- Continue to complete the information asked for and click on submit
- An OTP will be received on the mobile number registered with UIDAI (Aadhaar database). Enter the same for validation.
- Proceed with providing additional KYC information and complete the rest of data entry form
- End the process with payment through the internet banking facility.